Saturday, June 2, 2007

That Kid From That Show...

Last night I was watching the Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and I saw a kid whose a total Bushy. He's ten or whatever years old and he says he wants to be prez in '32. Meanwhile he says that Bush is doing an amazing job with his... job...

He's a total piece of llama (whether I'm talking about Dubya or that kid... you decide). His name was Noah something... something Irish. So anyway, he wants to be prez by letting everyone know about him twenty-five years in advance. So basically it's a big publicity stunt. God he's gonna have a tough time in '32 when I beat him... yes folks, that's right. You're looking at, wait, no. You're reading the blog of the prez of the U.S. and A. (a phrase from my man, Borat). But don't get too excited. I'll mention you in my speech for being so helpful... whatever. Vote Llamee!

So...

No comments: